- Social Security number and income
- account balances and payment history
- credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
For our everyday business purposes—
For our marketing purposes --
For joint marketing with other financial companies,
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—
For our affiliates’ and non-affiliates' to market to you—
How does Baker’s Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
How does Baker’s Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Baker’s Federal Credit Union has no affiliates
- Baker’s Federal Credit Union does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you
- Baker’s Federal Credit Union doesn’t jointly market
Sharon L., President NMLS# 456126
Carrie H., Vice-President NMLS# 1866205
Bakers FCU Routing No: 304087567
What Does Baker's Federal Credit Union Do with your personal Information?
Notice to Customers: Federal law requires that customers for certain transactions be identified by Name, address, government-Issued identification and other relevant information. Therefore, customers may be asked to provide information and identification to comply with the law.