Who can become a member of Baker’s Federal Credit Union?
Enroll for a Baker’s Federal Credit Union Account.
- Employees and retirees of Baker’s Supermarket Inc.
- Employees of businesses in the grocery industry located in the Omaha Metropolitan Area
- Employees of Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Employees of Pepsi Beverage Co.
- Employees of Grandmother’s Restaurant
- Employees of Don and Millie’s
- Employees of Premier-Distributing Midwest Beverage
- Republic National Distributors
- Family members of employees, retirees members, including spouse, child, stepchild, foster child, adopted child, sibling, parent, stepparent, grandparent, and grandchild.
- Once a member, you may remain a member for life as long as the required minimum balance is maintained in your savings account.
- All accounts at the credit union are federally insured to at least $250,000, and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration , a U.S. Government Agency.
Sharon L., President NMLS# 456126 Jenifer N., VP NMLS# 807505 Bakers FCU Routing No: 304087567
What Does Baker's Federal Credit Union Do with your personal Information?
Notice to Customers: Federal law requires that customers for certain transactions be identified by Name, address, government-Issued identification and other relevant information. Therefore, customers may be asked to provide information and identification to comply with the law.